Monday, June 28, 2010

The California Trip


This last week I got to go to California with my family to see Tim, Jess and Kingston. I've never met Kingston so it was great to finally get to know him! I also enjoyed staying with Tim and Jess and doing things with them. We did various things while visiting:
We went swimming a lot in the community pool by Tim and Jess's house. It usually just Emily and me that went swimming because the water was too cold for everyone else.
Although Dad did come in once.
We went to a good mexican restaurant called Adalberto's. I got a huge burrito that, to my suprise, I almost finished. We also went to a good burger joint called the Squeeze Inn. They would put on a ton of cheese on the grill with the burger so there'd be a big ring of cooked cheese around it.
On friday we went to a county fair. We looked at all the farm animals and Kingston got really scared of the sheep. We also got shave ice from one of the booths there. I had
mango.
Tim and I went on a one of the rides. It was really fun but when we were flipping around backwards I thought I was going to be sick. Haha! It was still really fun.
Friday was also when we celebrated Kingstons birthday. Jess made a really cool pirate cake! It was tasty. Kingston got a bunch of presents.
It was a long trip, there and back, but it was great to get to see family again and especially meet Kingston for the first time. I'm glad I went. I miss everyone already!

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics Jare!! I wish we could have gotten one of you getting off the ride. You were a little green :) I miss them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun having you here. come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an absolutely wonderful visit. Thanks for writing this up Jaron!

    ReplyDelete