Thursday, March 31, 2011

Change Time

Yesterday I watched the classic film 'Witness for the prosecution' which is about a lawyer who just after having a heart surgery, comes to defend a man accused of killing a rich widow. I was stunned to silence by the way he passionately defended the accused, as well as the dedication to the case. Because of that I have already began watching other law shows like JAG and Law and Order. I am also almost a quarter of the way through the book Crime and Punishment. It inspired me so much that today I went to the law school and changed my major to Law. My new dream is to be a professional lawyer and defend those who cannot defend themselves using the art of law. I see myself in the court room emotionally shouting my objections and loudly arguing my evidence. I will also be making a lot of cash like most lawyers do. It thrills me every time I think of going to work in my nice suit every day; I'm also planning on bringing the wigs back into style as they represent what it means to be a lawyer. So if you are hurt in a car accident or if you slip and fall on your way to the super market, I'll be the one to call.









In case you haven't already realized... April Fools!

3 comments:

  1. I knew as soon as you said that you would enjoy wearing a nice suit every day to work that it was an April Fools. I do believe the wig though!! :) BTW....you would make a great lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. You had me until you changed you major. I was like, "wow, Jaron's really getting into this," and then you said you changed your major and I was like, "something fishy is going on here." Finally, at the part where you wanted to bring the wigs back I knew . . .

    Good times. But as we all know, only the British wear the wig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hilarious! My favorite line was, "I see myself in the court room emotionally shouting my objections and loudly arguing my evidence."

    Ha ha ha. That was a good one.

    ReplyDelete