Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books I Have Read This Last Year

The books I've read this last year are as follows:
(In no particular order)

Anathem - Neal Stephenson
Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Colloins
Graveyard Book - Neil Gaimon
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Phillip K. Dick
The Giver - Lois Lowry
A Short Stay in Hell - Steve Peck
Fablehaven - Brandon Mull
Sabriel - Garth Nix

Books I plan to read this year:

The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss (already done)
The Wise Man's fear - Patrick Rothfuss
Billions and Billions - Carl Sagan
Relativity: A very short introduction
Anathem - Neal Stephenson (again)
Harry Potter Series- J.K. Rowling (again)
The passing of the techno mages - ???

There will probably be more to come as the year goes on. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I may have Dad's copies of "The Passing of the Technomages" So whenever you want them let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading another book by Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash. It's really good. I like it! I also read To Say Nothing of the Dog. It's a comedy, sci-fi, time travel book. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete